Are you having a hard time picking the right clothes? Scared to wear the wrong clothes? Scared that it might not look good? Wearing clothes that are too big?
I have listed some tips that ‘hopefully’ will help you out!
Picking the right top:
- don’t be afraid to experiment with different prints BUT pick out the much smaller prints not those big prints, small prints gives out that ‘small look’ effect.
Photo credits to: frenchforcupcake.com
- If you don’t want to expose your skin, you can wear stockings that are not too dark get those thin ones or go for patterned stockings.
- if you want to wear tees/blouses or any top, go for the not-so tight round neck or v-necks. We ideally want to let light come through your neck so thus creating that thin neck.
Photo credits to: www.plussizego.com
or like this one -
Photo credit to Forever21
- don’t be scared with wearing sleeveless or sandos, you can still wear sandos, like this one
Photo credit to: Forever21
- if you feel that you got big arms and don’t want to show them, get a cardigan that has a thin fabric, avoid those thick ones it will just add more big-look effect.
I would also recommend to get those kimono style cardigans, they are so trending nowadays.
- Also, try to show some shoulder bone! go for off-shoulder tops!
- Before I forgot, never ever or at least avoid wearing those ‘stretchy tops’, it will end up showing all those fats.
- you can wear any bottoms you like - shorts, skinny jeans, leggings but avoid those palazzo style bottoms it will just worsen and making your legs fatter than it looks.
make sure that it fits well, you don’t want to end up looking like this, do you?
Thank you for sending all your queries and requesting for this post! I hope this post have helped you a lot, if there are things that you are still worried about, just drop me an email at email@example.com and will get back to you as soon as I can.