This post is for all the people who were once fat, obese, chubby, overweight OR whatever you want to call it. AND for those people who have tried to lose weight and nothing worked – I hope this method would help.
(WARNING: READ AT YOUR OWN RISK) :)
I was once obese, just look at me, look at my fat face! I can’t even stare at my own photo! Just look at my cheeks they are so full of fat!
At that time, I didn’t know how to control myself from excessive eating, drinking too much beer, and doing the nasty stuff that makes me fat. I just dig on anything, drink tons of beer EVERY night, eat until my stomach bloat and to the extent that I can’t hardly breathe that’s what FULL means to me.
Until one day, I realised that I don’t want to be living with this kind of body anymore. I don’t want to see myself surrounded with fats and I don’t want to die early!
What I did was, I created and started on a very strict diet (
I haven’t shared this to everyone, apart from my friends who kept asking me why I got thin), a diet that would really drop everything I love and let ‘them’ go!
I can’t remember what day, what year or what month it was when I started this diet. All I can remember was, I started off by not eating rice and all that would fall under the ‘carbohydrates’ family e.g. rice, bread, noodles, cake, etc. I was more on eating meat, less veggies and much less fruits (
I wasn’t a big fan of eating fruits).
Then I decided to cut off eating meat that includes – fish, seashells, and anything that is moving! And JUST TO eat vegetables! At first, it was odd to only eat vegetables without any meat then I got used to it. I thought I won’t make it, but I since was too determined to not meat anymore so I survived (up to this day).
Here are the list foods that I ALLOW myself to indulge!
- Vegetables – all kinds of vegetables!
- My favourite protein – TOKWA
- Vegetarian Korean noodles
- And anything that is vegan!
- ALL SPICES!
I do SOMETIMES eat –
- Ice Cream Yogurt
- Cheese – especially Cheese PIZZA!
And every night, before I go to bed and hide under my duvet, I always prepare my green tea so from the moment I wake up, I’ll just drink it (halatang tamad?). Since I started drinking green tea it gives that ‘light’ feeling, it cleanses my stomach every morning and it gives me that perky power in the morning.
So far I have been happy with the results, look at me! From being a ‘fatso’ to whatever-you-want-to-call-it figure. BTW that’s me and my brother who attended a wedding last Saturday, if you like what I wore, you can hype this look here.
Well, my ultimate GOAL this year would be to get skinny BUT the skinnier the better! LOL
This post has no intention of hurting anyone; this is just based on personal experiences and sharing it to the whole world! :)
Are you having a hard time picking the right clothes? Scared to wear the wrong clothes? Scared that it might not look good? Wearing clothes that are too big?
I have listed some tips that ‘hopefully’ will help you out!
Picking the right top:
- don’t be afraid to experiment with different prints BUT pick out the much smaller prints not those big prints, small prints gives out that ‘small look’ effect.
Photo credits to: frenchforcupcake.com
- If you don’t want to expose your skin, you can wear stockings that are not too dark get those thin ones or go for patterned stockings.
- if you want to wear tees/blouses or any top, go for the not-so tight round neck or v-necks. We ideally want to let light come through your neck so thus creating that thin neck.
Photo credits to: www.plussizego.com
or like this one -
Photo credit to Forever21
- don’t be scared with wearing sleeveless or sandos, you can still wear sandos, like this one
Photo credit to: Forever21
- if you feel that you got big arms and don’t want to show them, get a cardigan that has a thin fabric, avoid those thick ones it will just add more big-look effect.
I would also recommend to get those kimono style cardigans, they are so trending nowadays.
- Also, try to show some shoulder bone! go for off-shoulder tops!
- Before I forgot, never ever or at least avoid wearing those ‘stretchy tops’, it will end up showing all those fats.
- you can wear any bottoms you like - shorts, skinny jeans, leggings but avoid those palazzo style bottoms it will just worsen and making your legs fatter than it looks.
make sure that it fits well, you don’t want to end up looking like this, do you?
Thank you for sending all your queries and requesting for this post! I hope this post have helped you a lot, if there are things that you are still worried about, just drop me an email at email@example.com and will get back to you as soon as I can.